We Respect Your Privacy
EMPIRE will not disclose or sell information about you, your account, or your purchases to anyone outside of EMPIRE in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy (see How We Use Information, below).
What Information We Collect
EMPIRE gathers, maintains, and uses various types of information that you supply while within our site, in emails you send us, and in your catalog request including:
· Information relating to accounts, shipping and payment preferences, and other information associated with personalization of the site for each customer. Information you provide in surveys, site registration, referrals to friends, comments, and feedback is also recorded.
· Web-related data such as domain names of visitors to the site, email addresses of visitors, and people who have sent us mail, page visit statistics, and other similar internet traffic information.
· Transaction-related information such as cart contents, shopping lists, and frequently ordered items.
· Google Analytics Demographic and Interest reporting data. You may opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features through Ads Settings.
How We Use Information
EMPIRE uses this information to enhance the content and features of the site in order to provide you with the best online shopping experience possible. This enables us to make decisions about improvements to the site. We may use the information we collect to contact you about changes to our site and events of interest including:
· Introductions of new products, services, or special offers.
· Enhancements to the site's features, navigation, or search functions.
EMPIRE may also contact you to request clarification or feedback about your orders and shopping experience.
However, we do not disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties in connection with disclosures made for "mailing list" or other purposes at this time and do not intend to provide such information in the foreseeable future. We may, however, be required by law or legal process to disclose certain personally identifiable information about you to lawyers and parties in connection with litigation and to law enforcement personnel, and will do so upon such request.
You can opt-out of receiving mailings from EMPIRE at any time by doing any of the following:
· Message us with “unsubscribe” in form in the Contact Us page,
· Click “unsubscribe”at the end of any email we send to you, or
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
We actively ensure our commitment to your privacy and the security of information available at our site in a number of ways:
· EMPIRE is hosted on our own secure servers. Only you and EMPIRE can view your account records and information you send when ordering. Other external parties are denied any access to your information.
· EMPIRE’s use of industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption to protect your sensitive financial data while crossing the Internet.
· EMPIRE uses a secure credit card processor service provided by First Data a leader in secure credit card transactions.
· EMPIRE continuously reviews its network security and complies with the PCI DSS standard.
Notification of Changes
Our parent companies’ Privacy and Security Policy was established on April 30, 2009. Please check this policy periodically to inform yourself of any changes. We reserve the right to modify or supplement this Privacy and Security Policy at any time.